A high-level, interpreted language
- No need to worry about memory management
- No need to compile all of it to run the program
- Code can be written in different ways (Object Orientated or Functional)
Runs on a browser and (sometimes) a server (ex. Node.js).
- Google “React Native” for an example of mobile development.
- Google “Electron JS” for desktop application development.
- Fun fact: Discord was made using Electron JS.
Next Section1.2 Setting Up The Editor
Copyright © 2021 Code 4 Tomorrow. All rights reserved. The code in this course is licensed under the MIT License. If you would like to use content from any of our courses, you must obtain our explicit written permission and provide credit. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries.