Become a Volunteer!
We are looking for committed teenagers in the 8th to 12th grade who are willing to volunteer their time and effort to the Code 4 Tomorrow Program. We do give volunteer hours for this activity and are ready to train passionate students into becoming volunteers at Code 4 Tomorrow.
Skill Sets We Are Looking For
- Grades 8-12
- Technical skills if applying to be part of the Teaching, Website, or Curriculum Development Team (Some Prior Coding Knowledge Required).
- Skills in writing/design is applying to be part of the Outreach, Marketing/Finance, Documentations, or Media Team
- Consistently communicates via email and Discord
- Passion towards helping kids and members of their community
Click the button below if you want to be a volunteer at C4T (must be in 9-12th grade).
Click the button below to apply if you are interested in teaching our 2020 Virtual Fall Classes.
Below you can find a guide with all necessary instructions to become a volunteer and join the Code 4 Tomorrow family!
Become a Mentor
Calling ALL entrepreneurs, business excitives, engineers, lawyers, marketing & HR professionals, and more!
We are looking for committed adults who are willing to volunteer their time and effort to the Code 4 Tomorrow Program. We want to work with adults who are interested in giving back to their community to offer their expertise with the students who run Code 4 Tomorrow.
Skills Sets We Are Looking For
- 18 yrs old or older
- In college or past the college level
- Technical skills to assist in operations of the Teaching, Website, and Curriculum Development Team (Coding Knowledge Recommended)
- Writing/design skills to assist in the operations of the Outreach, Marketing/Finance, and Media Team
- Consistently communicates via email or Discord
- Passion towards helping students and members of their community
Mentor Application/Intrest Form
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming an adult mentor at Code 4 Tomorrow.
Have any questions?
Have a question? Feel free to email us or fill out the inquiry below: (* indicates required fields)